Monthly Favs: July
1. Crescent & Constellation Necklace from Wanderlust + Co. I love wearing gold jewelry and have been on the hunt for a crescent moon necklace for quite a while. But guys, my hunt is over. This necklace is the perfect length, perfect size and a pretty descent price point. It’s also delicate enough to layer with other pieces. I’ve gotten lots of compliments – 10/10 would recommend.
2. Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller from Skin Gym. If you read my morning routine or my Sunday self-care routine then you already know I’m a fan of the facial rollers. They are great for promoting lymphatic drainage, maintaining healthy blood circulation, boosting natural collagen and reducing puffiness and wrinkles. I keep mine in the fridge so it’s nice and cold when I use it, which is especially refreshing under my eyes in the morning. Plus, it’s a freaking rose quartz (need I say more??!!) so it’s gorgeous and just makes me happy.
3. HUJI Cam. If you know, you know. If you don’t, now you do. This app is basically a disposable camera (which makes my inner 90s-kid so stoked) and all the cool kids on IG are using it. It automatically gives your pics a cool vintage/retro look and you can even add random light effects and date stamps. I’ve posted a few pics on my Instagram using this app and have had lots of people ask what I used. It’s an eye-catcher fo sho.
4. REBBL Elixirs. I always reach for some sort of beverage (preferably one with caffeine) in the afternoon. Not only is it an energy booster, but it’s also just a nice snack that holds me over between lunch and dinner. REBBL drinks are awesome! They are all dairy-free and have added super-herbs (aka Adaptogens), which are healing plants that help balance, restore and protect our bodies. My two favs are the Maca and Reishi cold-brews (I LOVE coffee so I may be biased) but the Matcha, Turmeric Golden Milk and Ashwagandha Chai are also top picks.
5. Hu Chocolate. It’s important to treat yourself every and this chocolate really is the perfect sweet treat. The flavors are all rich and satisfying, so you really only need one or two squares to curb your sweet tooth. Plus, they are made without GMOs, emulsifiers, soy lecithin, gluten, refined sugar, cane sugar and sugar alcohols and the ingredients are actually real so you can feel good about eating it (yasss!)
6. Noir Astrological Candle from often wander. As a sucker for anything astrology-themed, when I saw this candle I knew I had to have it. I'm a Taurus (yay, Earth signs!) so my candle's essence is Eucalyptus, Amber and Ginger. It smells amazing and like all of Often Wander's candles, it's made with 100% natural soy wax and quality essential and fragrance oils.
7. Won't You Be My Neighbor? Everyone drop what you're doing and go see this movie. I cried, I laughed, I had major childhood flashbacks… Basically it gave me all the feels. Plus, it's a well-made documentary and is a good reminder to all of us that being a kind person and spreading love is what everything. #143
8. The Handmaid’s Tale (Season 2). OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Season 2 is intense. I won't spill the beans but I’ll just say if you liked Season 1, Season 2 is just as amazing. And if you haven’t seen Season 1 you need to. That’s all.
9. Adirondack Short Overalls in Dawkins Wash from Madewell. Overalls are one of those things that seem to draw polarizing opinions: on one side you have the people who love 'em and on the other those who hate 'em. I'm on the love 'em side all the way and this pair from Madewell reminds me of the ones I rocked as kid. They are a classic wash, great worn-in fit and super cute and comfy to run around in. I usually wear a size XS at Madewell, but I sized up to a small for a more oversized fit.
10. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides. I add 1-2 scoops of this stuff every morning to my cup of coffee and after doing so for 60 days, I’m hooked. This is great for your hair, skin and nails as well as joint health and digestion. If you're interested, you can read my full review of it, here.